Pre-Installazione Lenovo Yoga S740 Ice Lake 14" (S740-14IIL)

A23SS4NDRO

• Administrators
1 minuto fa, A23SS4NDRO ha scritto:

non so per quale misterioso motivo/combinazione di tasti come quello di

si vero, anche HP aveva e forse ha anche ora una combinazione per accedere a un bios diciamo avanzato

l'nvme che è probabile sia un PM981a

mmm... in caso è una rogna

se almeno fosse partito il verbose, in caso si sarebbe visto un KP a riguardo

Riguardo macos, la prova può essere una ossia quella di collegarci anche un disco esterno con ultima beta 10.15.5

Anche se vedendo altri sviluppi, su altri oggetti, credo che su questi Lenovo ci sia oltre al supporto parziale e/o mancante  di macos

riprendo l'ultimo DSDT che esce da questo messaggio per i test futuri oppure questo che stava dentro la EFI precedentemente testata?

si come prima cosa userei questa configurazione che di fatto a rimosso qualsiasi errore nel verbose, anche se di norma non dovrebbero bloccare il boot.

Purtroppo anche senza errori non siamo andati avanti 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to make a correction. The esp folder posted before is from an external ssd with Catalina 10.15.5 already installed on it. The outcome on image 126. The usb installer has the efi folder on efi_usb.zip and the outcome in image 127. As you can see there is some progress but I am blocked here. Have anybody some ideas to move further with this attempt or all of you are in coma? 

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

EFI_usb.zip

• Supervisor.

Devi semplicemente aggiungere il class-code sul config.plist in modo analogo a come faresti per la scheda video (connettori eccetera). Clover Configurator -> Devices -> Properties

• Like 1

Replace the ssd card from it's socket and try to boot without SSD.  This was the method that drove me to overcome the PCI configuration error. Before that the boot behaviour was identical with Alessandro's.  From other hackintosh I cloned the macos Catalina system on an external SSD and after that, attempted to bot (via USB) on Yoga S740 ( with the Micron SSD 2200 out from the socket).

The efi folder I used on external SSD was the first I posted on page 8 and the outcome was at img. 126. After that I put back the nvme SSD Micron on the MB socket.  I've booted again from external SSD several times (of course with different config.plist settings) and the outcome was the same - indicating some problems with the graphic card settings. Last time I booted from external SSD the system crashed at the point presented in img. 127.  After that I attempted to bot from USB installer and the result was similar - img.127. This is the whole story of my adventure.  This drove on the conclusion that something is wrong with the internal Micron SSD. Perhaps I'm wrong but I have have no more ideas. Alessandro or Gengik84, what's your opinion?