fabiosun

• Supervisor

Try to disable all kexts you can and use only a minimal combination of them

i use the same EFI with Sonoma and sequoia using min and max kernel option for kexts

Mine is now installed. The main problem was I had accidentally not increased one of the max settings in the patch list. 

However it is very unstable even after updating Lilu. I couldn’t find updated versions of WEG or Virtualsmc. 

@fabiosunI did the test with the minimum of kext (Lilu.kext, Smc.kext, AppleMcereporterdisable.kext).

All other kexts disabled. 

I'm doing a clean install and I still have the same problem. After creating the user account.

The session created never manages to open.

I do an installation test on a classic hard drive plugged into a USB dock, it's the same result.

@fabiosun

Yes, on my config it was mandatory until Ventura, otherwise Opencore would not load completely.

Currently in Sonoma, it may be disabled.

I tried activated and it's the same.

Edited by Arrakis

It gives me great sadness but I have moved on from my thread ripper and decided to move to an intel I9 13900K . I was great run and learned a lot fro you guys. Once again thank you for all your help and support. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2