Jump to content

ASUS ROG Crosshair X870E Hero - Ryzen 9950x


fabiosun

Recommended Posts

Hi Fabiosun,

 

Let me try your last EFI. I posted without noticing it.   With the previous omne I have done those steps, and unfortunately the system halted at the same point: "Successfully initialized AHCI controller" & non-verbose mode progress bar still freezes at roughly 50% under the Apple logo. Regarding the NVMe compatibility, I also tested the boot using a SK Hynix Platinum P41 NVMe PCIe 4.0 drive, but the boot sequence halts at the exact same point.

Thank you

Edited by Stegran
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Fabiosun,

 

Thank you for sharing your personal EFI. Even with your working configuration, the system hangs at the same point. I'm afraid my AMD Radeon Pro W6600 may be the culprit. I really appreciate your help. If you have any other ideas, I'm happy to test. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.