Sonoma Os - Wi-Fi is back :)

fabiosun

Hello guys !

On macOS Sonoma 14.5, I've got an issue (a strange one) : Wifi is connected but without ethernet, I've got no wifi despite Airdrop working ! Do you have a workaround ?
I'm using OpenCore 1.0.0 with OpenCore Legacy Patcher (1.5) : the root patches worked fine, reset NVRAM couple of times...

Thanks

SCR-20240710-qxbp.png

SCR-20240710-qxgd.png

19 hours ago, Chiracopolis said:

Hello guys !

On macOS Sonoma 14.5, I've got an issue (a strange one) : Wifi is connected but without ethernet, I've got no wifi despite Airdrop working ! Do you have a workaround ?
I'm using OpenCore 1.0.0 with OpenCore Legacy Patcher (1.5) : the root patches worked fine, reset NVRAM couple of times...

Thanks

SCR-20240710-qxbp.png

SCR-20240710-qxgd.png

Post config file 

On 7/11/2024 at 3:21 PM, alighafourian said:

Post config file 

Finally, the original BCM94360NG card was defective so... I'm not using Sonoma 14.5 anymore : I succeed in updating my Hackintosh to Sequoia Beta 3. I installed few minutes ago my MQUPIN Fenvi T919, patched it with OpenCore Legacy Patcher (a specific version - I can share the .zip) and everything works fine ! But I had to use the amfi=0x80 arguments because amfipass.kext (v. 1.4.0) prevented me to boot...

On 7/10/2024 at 8:39 PM, alighafourian said:

I can't update to b3 any help?

image.png.1286ef783f619d4fd3ad3ac1e83980d3.png

I did a clean install and it worked fine. I didn't test updating through MacOS.

1 hour ago, Chiracopolis said:

Finally, the original BCM94360NG card was defective so... I'm not using Sonoma 14.5 anymore : I succeed in updating my Hackintosh to Sequoia Beta 3. I installed few minutes ago my MQUPIN Fenvi T919, patched it with OpenCore Legacy Patcher (a specific version - I can share the .zip) and everything works fine ! But I had to use the amfi=0x80 arguments because amfipass.kext (v. 1.4.0) prevented me to boot...

I did a clean install and it worked fine. I didn't test updating through MacOS.

use amfi kext 1.4.1 and remove bootarg amfi=0x80 also see my git I'm use dw1820a and wifi work fine in beta3 

https://github.com/Edwardwich/BCM-WIFI-Sequoia 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1